Fill & Blend Brow Duo
For those confident in filling in their brows freehand. The dense and tapered fibers allow for hair like stroke application of our 36-hour wear, waterproof, smudge-proof pomade. Double-ended brush effortlessly applies and blends color for any brow shape that you would like to create. Simply dip the angled brush edge into the pomade and apply.
The pair is valued at $24, a savings of $4.
What's Included :
Dual Ended Angled Spoolie Brush
Signature Brow Trio Pomade
- Maria M.Verified BuyerReviewingSignature Brow Trio PomadeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat shade did you purchase? Dark BrownRated 4 stars6/26/22Love it
I love how it's not clumpy an stays on all nightWas this helpful?
- Diane S.Verified BuyerReviewingSignature Brow Trio PomadeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 stars6/26/22Extra pomade a little lighter than the color of my brows. Gives me that bass and depth I needed to define my eyebrows. Followed up by the brow swipe pin or you can flick hair swipes where you need it. Amazing combination loving my brows for the first time in a very long time.
Having a lot of fun with a not a lot of effort on my brows. The combo of the stencil kit extra pomade in the brow swipe pen are amazingWas this helpful?
- Pamela A L.Verified BuyerReviewingSignature Brow Trio PomadeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat shade did you purchase? GreyRated 5 stars6/25/22I LOVE this product
I went through surgical menopause at the age of 40 and slowly lost a lot of eyebrow hair from mid-brow to the outer edges. After a lot of money spent on different products, I thought I finally found a product that I loved. Great product but the issue with it is that the powder disappears if you wipe your brows or get them wet. Nine months ago my husband gave me a gift certificate to have "Hybrid Brows" done, i.e. powder brows and microblading combo. The process and concept is wonderful but the hair that I do have in my brow line has a reddish tint due to the sun, thus I have to continue to use the last brow product that doesn't stay on and isn't waterproof. A friend of mine recently told me about Signature Brow Trio Pomade. Due to the microblading procedure I had done, I currently just have a few touch-up spots as well as using the product to darken the sun bleached brows, thus I am able to apply it freehanded. I've used it twice and absolutely LOVE it!! If I have an itch within the brow area, I don't have to worry about having a bald patch. The Powder brow has faded at the beginning of my brows so I've had to use the Pomade on both of them. Either my eyesight is going bad or this product works amazingly well, I can't tell that there is no brow there even while looking at them with a 10X magnifying mirror!! As the Hybrid brows continue to fade for however long it takes to totally disappear, I know that I will need to use more and more of the Pomade. This product is awesome and I'm totally confident when wearing it and I will highly recommend to any and all friends and family!
My hair color is natural grey and I used the grey Pomade which perfectly matches my Hybrid brow coloring!Was this helpful?
- Katherine K.Verified BuyerReviewingSignature Brow Trio PomadeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? AuburnRated 5 stars6/23/22LOVE!!!
Loving the auburn! Looks much more natural with my skin tone, hair and eye color.Was this helpful?
- Kristy B.Verified BuyerReviewingSignature Brow Trio PomadeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Medium BrownRated 5 stars6/18/22Brows in a bottle
Love this! Got a lighter shade last time and had to layer it a ton. This time I got the medium brown and it is perfection! Love having brows again! Curse those pencil thin 90’s/2000’s! And……. Wait for it…… they held up in the sweltering heat of the Sahara in June!!! They didn’t rub off with sweat!!! Winning!Was this helpful?